The Farmer’s Gate
Fresh produce wholesaler for the Sunshine Coast servicing businesses and individuals. Old-fashioned quality and service, with modern convenience.
Whilst food industries become ever more corporatised, The Farmers Gate are helping to preserve and lead back to the traditional quality, value and service that is still so important to the community. We market the freshest and best restaurant-quality produce direct from the farm to you.
Seven reasons to order your fresh fruit and vegetables from The Farmer’s Gate:
- Our produce is sourced both locally and from interstate farmers according to regional availability
- Premium quality guaranteed
- HACCP Certified ensuring we are held to the highest standards of food safety – you can download a copy of our HACCP certificate here
- Fantastic value
- Wholesale Delivery 6 days
- Home delivery Mon-Sat
- Easy ordering
- Personally delivered by us… not couriered
The Farmer’s Gate is a family owned and run wholesale fruit and vegetable business with over 45 years buying and farming experience.
Owner and operator, Eddie Jenkins does all of his own buying, selecting only the most amazing fruit and vegetables from the best growing regions of Australia. And we feel blessed to have our pick of the crop.
Eddie has shared his knowledge with his children – now they are helping run and support the family business.
With our farming background, we help support our local farmers to keep our farming community alive and thriving.
We pride ourselves on quality, always serving the freshest seasonal produce. And it’s certainly value for money, keeping our prices very competitive.